Miss Mindee Vs. The World

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Waffles! These are for Peter!

BUTTERMILK WAFFLES -Super Yummy!

2 eggs
2 cups buttermilk
2 cups flour (I use half white, half wheat)
2t. baking powder
1t. baking soda
1/2t. salt
1/3 cup butter (I always cut this way down to make them healthier)

Heat waffle iron. In bowl beat eggs. Add buttermilk, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and melted butter and mix until just combined (there may be a few lumps left). Pour batter onto hot, greased waffle iron and cook until golden brown.

2 comments:

"M" said...

We ate these today, and they were delicious! I should have taken a picture for you; you would have been impressed!

Amy Rose said...

I know without even trying them that I would love these. We're definitely having them sometime.

Post a Comment