Miss Mindee Vs. The World

Friday, February 19, 2010

Cat Water

Yesterday I see Annibelle walking around with a little plastic cup; she's pretending to drink water out of it. Cute. Well, a while later I see her doing the same thing, only this time she's next to the cat's water bowl and IS drinking water out of it! Yuck!
Then, today I see her playing with the wooden spoon. Cute. Then I see her dipping it in the cat water and licking it off! Yuck! As soon as I see her I say, "Annbelle!" And she stands up, shakes her finger at me and says, "NO-no!"
It doesn't get better than this. =) <3

2 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

haha and awwwww that is so cute!!! "no no" It was so great seeing you guys. I can't wait for the next get together!!

Amy Rose said...

ha ha! That is so funny! I wish I could have seen it!! You know I love me some Annibelle.

Post a Comment