Miss Mindee Vs. The World

Monday, January 18, 2010

Why the food?

Why all the food recipes? Because they sound delicious! When you're in your first trimester, food is both your best friend and your worst enemy. I confess, I had to turn to medication to settle my tummy enough to make it so I can even LOOK at or THINK about food. I am grateful I did, because I REALLY DO LOVE FOOD!
I've stumbled across a couple food blogs that just make my day! Some of the foods have turned out great, some have been too rich for me, but over all, what a treasure trove of yummy-ness!
You should know that I haven't tried all the recipes I've posted, but I do intend to, and soon! The ones I have tried are pretty tasty and I highly recommend giving these a try for yourself!
I hope you enjoy this 'food phase' as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment