Miss Mindee Vs. The World

Friday, January 8, 2010

Sleep-dancing

The other night Peter and I were watching a movie. I had nursed the wee one to sleep on the boppy on my lap. She was out like a light. I'd asked Peter to get me a fudge-sicle, as they were about all I could keep down that day.
Within the movie a band began to play a jammin' song, and all of the sudden, my sleeping babe began dancing!!!! I looked down, her eyes were still closed. Then, in the next second, Peter returned with my 'chocolate on a stick'; Annibelle then opened her eyes, as if she'd be awaiting this moment, and reached out her chubby little hand to the fudge-sicle saying, "Aaaaaaa". My jaw dropped and I laughed 'til it hurt!
What a hilarious little cherub we have!

1 comment:

Amy Rose said...

That is funny! Hallie talks in her sleep sometimes and it always startles/scares me a little, but I should be used to it: Devin laughs in his sleep!

Post a Comment