Miss Mindee Vs. The World

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bum Bum Surprise

Ever since Annibelle was born I have made sure to appreciate her perfect little rear by patting it and singing her a little song. You may think this strange, but no matter. I just can't resist those perfect, pink, little cheeks! (After all, isn't this why we finally have our OWN kids?)
Well, this little babe of mine is hardly a baby any more, and doesn't often let me 'appreciate' her little "bum bum", as I call it. Although this saddens me a bit, it is comforting to know that in just 7 months I'll have a new little caboose to pat and enjoy!
All this said, I must also note how intelligent our little Annibelle is. Not much gets past her. So it should have come as no surprise to me when I stepped out of the shower the other day, only to have her approach me and begin patting MY behind and singing, "Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum..." Oh, how I laughed!!!!!! Could she be any cuter, I ask? I think not. <3

3 comments:

Amy Rose said...

Ha ha! Hallie has done that to me, as well... she likes to tell me that I have a "big bum". How sweet she is. :)

Can you believe how big/smart these girls are?

Mimi Collett said...

She is a little smarty! I love it when I realize that Jill is mimicking me. And I am so excited about your new little one!!! :) Annibelle looks unbelievably cute in that Christmas dress!!!

KMDuff said...

TOO Funny!

Post a Comment