Miss Mindee Vs. The World

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Spilt Milk

I sat on the couch, eating a bowl of shredded wheat cereal. Peter and Annibelle sat in the recliner beside me. As a commercial came on, I unconsciously began shaking my 'empty' bowl to the beat of the music playing. Suddenly I felt something cold and wet all over my legs and feet; you guessed it, it was milk... Milk and a million of those little shredded wheat bits. Not only were my pajamas and feet covered in this, but also the couch and the floor. As I put my head in my hand, thinking, "what has happened to me?!", Jacks began licking up the remaining milk from the bowl, still in my right hand... I thought to myself, "story of my life". (My NEW life, that is). Peter just shook his head and laughed. Welcome to mommy-hood!

3 comments:

KMDuff said...

LOL. The auto reaction is fun. :) Messy, but fun.

Ali said...

That's too funny. I was doing stuff like that for a while after I had Brennan...it was like I was still pregnant and feeling absentminded & clumsy. I finally feel like I've gotten back to normal now! :)

"M" said...

So the sanity does return, eventually?

Post a Comment