Miss Mindee Vs. The World

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Six Years

The six year anniversary of my marriage came and went a few weeks ago... Talk about awkward. How do you acknowledge your wedding anniversary when you both know it's going to be your last one? The answer is, You don't. At least, that's how we handled it. All day long on April 30th I just kept thinking, "This is it. The last one. All the hard work, time and tears, and this is how it ends." It's sad to say goodbye to something we've invested so much in, and terrifying to think of having to proceed from this point as a single mother of three small children. However, I go forward with hope! It's times like these that make me remember just how truly blessed I am to have the gospel of Jesus Christ and his Priesthood in my life. We will make it through this and come out even stronger and better for it in the end.

2 comments:

MamaB said...

You are and always will be family.

Phil Boling said...

You are strong enough; life is certainly not fair.

Post a Comment